Erasmus+ JM- Project 101085232
The “EUpress” project, born from a network composed of the University of Roma Tre and a network of secondary schools from four countries, is divided into three years of activities aimed at promoting critical and expositive skills on the main European issues concerning the impact of the Next Gen EU on the young generations. The three-year project follows a precise methodological path based on a basic knowledge of the history, institutions and functioning of the European Union which will then evolve into a critical construction of journalistic-style contents, opinions, surveys and infographics on the main topics of the Next Gen EU debate. First phase: study of the roots of European thought and the realisation of its Union project. Second phase: acquisition of journalistic skills (fact-checking and online and in-person editing activities, creation of multimedia content, etc.) Third phase: Production of the contents of the individual workshops and from the results of the Summer Schools with subsequent publication of the contents of all participants thanks to the Euractiv platform, an online media present in Europe with 13 language editions and the interactive Notebook proposed by M&C. The thematic areas of work that will be developed will be fully in tune with the pillars that make up the Next Gen EU plan: the European Institutions, the Europe of the peoples; Constitutions; Rights and duties; Economic education; Europe of research and science; Europe of work; Green Europe; Solidary and inclusive Europe; Europe of cultures; Network and digital Europe.
This Agreement (‘the Agreement’) is between the following parties: on the one part,
the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) (‘EU executive agency’ or ‘granting authority’), under the powers delegated by the European Commission (‘European Commission’), and on the other part,
1. ‘the coordinator’: UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI ROMA TRE (UNIROMA3), PIC 999866107, established in VIA OSTIENSE 133, ROMA 00154, Italy,
and the following other beneficiaries, if they sign their ‘accession form’ (see Annex 3 and Article 40):
2. CONSEJERIA DE EDUCACION – JUNTA DE ANDALUCIA (Conservatorio), PIC 934898708, established in CALLE JUAN ANTONIO DE VIZARRÓN S/N, Sevilla 41092, Spain,
3. MIASTO STOLECZNE WARSZAWA (CLVI), PIC 994575630, established in PLAC BANKOWY 3/5, WARSZAWA 00-950, Poland,
4. IST SUP STATALE NICCOLO MACCHIAVELLI (Machiavelli), PIC 944534494, established in PIAZZA INDIPENDENZA 7, ROMA 00185, Italy,
5. LICEO STATALE F. PETRARCA (PETRARCA), PIC 945488004, established in VIA CAVOUR 44, AREZZO 52100, Italy,
6. COLEGIUL TEHNIC EMANUIL UNGUREANU (Timisoara), PIC 948280149, established in PTA IANCU HUNIADE 3, TIMISOARA 300029, Romania,
Unless otherwise specified, references to ‘beneficiary’ or ‘beneficiaries’ include the coordinator and affiliated entities (if any).
Il Progetto: Grant Agreement-101085232-EUpress
Erasmus+ ID: 2021-1-ES01-KA122-VET-000020550
“WORKING ON THE FUTURE THROUGH MUSIC”
Real Conservatorio Profesional de Música “Julián Arcas” Almería (España / Spain)
Il progetto in sintesi: KA122-Trabajando en el futuro_RESUMEN_EN.docx (1)
Erasmus+ per l’anno 2023, convenzione n.2022-1-IT01-KA121- VET-000063949
Abbiamo aderito per l’anno 2023 al progetto di Arezzo Innovazione per far fare l’esperienza di mobilità all’estero a dei nostri studenti delle classi IV( mobilità brevi da 28 giorni) e V (mobilità lunghe da 90 giorni).